[C320-list] Refrigerator Removal/Installation

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Wed Nov 11 16:34:44 PST 2020

Are you guys sure it's freon?  I would think that it would use R134a since these boats were made after the mandate??
Still, it should be recovered during a changeout (EPA law) since it's a "greenhouse" gas even though it doesn't destroy ozone.

Just curious if anyone with really 'mature' hulls actually have Freon in them?

-Jeff