[C320-list] Refrigerator Removal/Installation

Pat Tormey ptormey at 4square.net
Wed Nov 11 04:29:59 PST 2020

I had to replace mine #1037 and it did not have those quick release connectors, So I took it to a yard for replacement. I was willing to buy the pressure set to refill it but didn’t see how to capture the Freon.

After I noticed the tech didn’t have any vacuum pump so I asked him :Where’s the feon?” and he said “Gone”.  He said he didn’t know how to capture the stuff either and the regular guy was on vacation.

The new one has the quick release.

Pat

Pat Tormey
s/v Blue Skies