[C320-list] Refrigerator Removal/Installation

Taylor Devlin tdevlin944 at msn.com
Wed Nov 11 19:59:53 PST 2020

Please unsub me

________________________________
From: C320-list <c320-list-bounces at lists.catalina320.com> on behalf of Larry Frank <WindSwept at stx.rr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 7:23:26 PM
To: C320-List at Catalina320.com <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Refrigerator Removal/Installation

Hi Jeff,

Not sure if I am one of the guys you refer to, but I have replied to parts of this thread and may have put the term "freon" in a response.   However use of that term by me may have been a mistake.

When I replaced my refrigerator on WindSwept (#246 1995) I thought the refrigerant would be R-22.  However the nameplate on the compressor specified R-134A.  Not sure what the trade name Freon includes.

Larry