[C320-list] Refrigerator Removal/Installation

kskis at aol.com kskis at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 05:45:25 PST 2020

Not sure if I remember see this posted previously or if it should be a new thread.  Has anyone replaced their original refrigerator with one that can switch between ac shore power and dc battery automatically or manually?  Also, I have heard the new replacements consume much less energy than the originals.  If so, any details would be much appreciated.  Neil Kornblatt, Harmony #973