[C320-list] Hurricane!

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 11:39:46 PST 2020

Jack, that is pretty darn scary, hope there is no hidden damage.

We are 125 miles or so south of you (toward N end of Naples Bay) and missed
most of the fury of Eta going (as it headed W down the Keys) and coming (as
it turned offshore NE toward Tampa).  We saw max winds of around 30kts
(based on our ST60+ wind instrument) and reported gusts of 55kts.  Dodged a
bullet I'd say.

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206
Naples, FL