[C320-list] Chesapeake Bay Cruising/sailing

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 18 08:01:48 PST 2020

I am asking around several places for sources (mainly on-line) of where to go, where to anchor, etc... in the Chesapeake Bay area.  We have a list started but I might start spending some of those cold nights (if they ever come) reading up on highlights.  NOTE: We prefer to anchor out and dinghy in to walk/bike the towns and waterfronts.
I know this is very subjective but (for example) is there a Facebook group focusing on the Chesapeake?  Prefer not to purchase paper books.
We are starting to plan a trip there for June/July next year.  We have a bunch gathered already but we have time to read more.

Thanks,

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net C (919)- 819-9794