[C320-list] Replace portlights

Christian ccaper at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 13:24:06 PST 2020

"You will get a better, more secure seal using Dow 795 sealant."

Though I haven't replaced the portlights, I've used Dow 795 when replacing
the lens in my salon hatch, and on the "G" gasket that had rotted on all 7
of my opening portlights.  Haven't had a single problem with any since
using Dow 795.  It's an amazing product.  It was designed as a sealant on
skyscraper windows.  Highly recommend it.
Christian Caperton
1994 C320 #138 "Canuck" Monroe Harbor, Chicago, IL