[C320-list] spinnaker/whisker pole fitting & portlights

wdoc1 at aol.com wdoc1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 20 07:33:31 PST 2020

Any suggestions for proper attachment of spinnaker/whisker pole (track with car vs fixed ring?)
And regarding the opening main salon portlights- lenses in mine are totally shot with extensive crazing/cracks. Looks like they are the older variety which are part of a complete unit. I'm told by Catalina Direct the entire hatch must be removed/replaced...anyone have experience with that/suggestions?
Bill McConnellDIVERSION, #714