[C320-list] spinnaker/whisker pole fitting & portlights

Mike Mellon mmellon at cruzio.com
Fri Nov 20 14:19:14 PST 2020

Bill, as I recall, you can get new polycarbonate lenses from Lewmar or
have them fabricated yourself at a plastic shop (cut our shape and drill
holes for closing levers).

At least for my boat, #324 1996.

On the pole attachment to mast, I attached a 4 foot track so I could
adjust the height of the pole end, then a car with a ring.  I drilled
and tapped the holes and used Tufgel to insulated the SS screws from the
aluminum mast.

Best wishes,

Mike Mellon

--