[C320-list] spinnaker/whisker pole fitting & portlights

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Fri Nov 20 14:40:18 PST 2020

“ .... or have them fabricated yourself at a plastic shop (cut our shape and drill holes for closing levers.”

I had a friend with a CNC router made new ones for me. The basic shape and holes are easy enough but there is a shallow circular rebate to cut,  behind where the body of the latch sits.  The big advantage of having them made is you can choose the colour and degree of tint to suit your taste, requirements for privacy or climate!

Graeme

Sent from my iPad