[C320-list] Hatches and Portlights and Deadlights...oh my...

John Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 21 06:45:34 PST 2020

I ordered my dead light lenses from Catalina in FL. I visited the plant in Seminole and saw where they were produced. I have yet to install them but my neighbour did following the process on the 320 website. He used the Dow Corning 795 product. I used the DC caulk to replace the lens on the center cabin hatch. Easy pesy if you plan it out.
JohnM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone