[C320-list] Saloon table

David Veeneman davidv at veeneman.com
Sat Nov 21 11:23:20 PST 2020

I have never used the saloon settee/table as an extra berth. I’m reinstalling the table pedestal after replacing my cabin sole. Before fastening it down, I checked its raise/lower function, and it’s not working.

I loosen the screw on the table’s pedestal (actually removed it), but the post won’t raise or lower. It rotates freely within the sleeve, but it won’t go up or down. It feels like there is a mechanism preventing its up/down motion.

Am I missing something in how to raise/lower the table? Thanks for your help.

--
David Veeneman
SV Adelante