[C320-list] Hatches and Portlights and Deadlights...oh my...

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 10:07:25 PST 2020

Oh wow!  I have read articles in wood working magazines about being careful
with plastic hoses on the dust collector but that was always about igniting
wood dust.  There is no mention of building up St. Elmo's sized charges on
the cabinet saw and sending a jolt to the unsuspecting woodworker.   That
had to be quite a shock!   🌩

Troy