[C320-list] EV-100 install on early 320

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:05:09 PST 2020

All-

My setup is quite similar to Chris Burti's  electronically .  I forgot
about the itc5 in my Navpod which keeps my ST60+ in play.   All my
instruments are self sufficient so if the MFD fails i can still read wind,
speed, depth and use autopilot.   We have two iphones and two ipads aboard
at all times so we are pretty redundant on chart plotting capability for
our cruising grounds. I'll see if I can dig up a few good pics of my
install and post them in the owners gallery.

As far as wheel pilot kicking out when weather helm gets hairy...yup,
that's a thing.   The admiral however does not appreciate it if the rail is
nearly in the water anyhow. We usually trim out the sails for a smooth ride
with as little weather helm as possible.   Then i set autopilot and away we
go...usually...admittedly wind vane mode seems to oversteer...hence my
thinking on perhaps getting the RPS.

Cheers-

Troy