[C320-list] EV-100 install on early 320

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 12:53:26 PST 2020

FWIW,
I have recently installed a Raymarine Axiom 9 + MFD, already had a
Raymarine i70 display and p70 autopilot that I installed two years ago.
They are coupled with the EV200 below deck actuator and linear ram. Using
the itc 5 converter I was able to use our original ST60 wind, depth and
speed sensors. Any one of the three screens is capable of displaying the
instrument info with the others turned off. If the MFD is working, I can
view and control it from my iPhone or iPad.

So. if you have a well integrated system it actually provides redundancy.

I also have iNav and Navinocs as back up on my iPhone and Open Cap'n on a
laptop with a usb gps puck along with paper charts, compass and binoculars.

Fair Winds,
Chris Burti
Commitment #867
Farmville, NC