[C320-list] EV-100 install on early 320

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Tue Nov 24 00:06:46 PST 2020

Just to clarify for anyone reading this who isn't already aware. There are essentially three options - an electric wheel pilot, an electric below deck ram and a hydraulic below deck ram.
The last option is a lot more expensive than the other two as it requires installation of a hydraulic pump!

Graeme
#366, 1996