[C320-list] Stuffing box question

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu Nov 26 08:46:09 PST 2020

Have fun, but it's not an irrational fear. Its just an unnecessary risk and a lost opportunity IMHO.The distances sailors will go to "save" a buck is always entertaining but it does keep marine services pros in business. Lol!Good luck!Happy Thanksgiving!Jeff
-------- Original message --------From: Jack Brennan <jackbrennan at bellsouth.net> Date: 11/26/20  10:27 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: C320-List at Catalina320.com Subject: Re: [C320-list] Stuffing box question Always great to have an expert on board to rein in our irrational fears. Thanks Graeme!Also, my slip ranges from 5 to 7 feet of depth.  My diver stands up when he cleans the bottom. There’s no disappearing under the waves in western Florida.Jack BrennanSonas, 1998 Catalina 320Tierra Verde, Fl.Sent from Mail for Windows 10From: Graeme ClarkSent: Thursday, November 26, 2020 10:03 AMTo: Catalina listSubject: Re: [C320-list] Stuffing box questionI