[C320-list] Fuel Gauge Inaccurate

Ian Neale kiwineales at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 14:38:49 PST 2020

Yeah and it’s those smaller US gallon too so that will help too 😜

Yes I have gotten better listening for the pitch change so together with a cloth we should be able to stop the spills.

Is there anything g you can do to improve the gauge accuracy. I see new sender units on Catalina Direct does swapping it out help?

Cheers, Ian Neale.

Solutions # 1122.

Sent from. my iPhone