[C320-list] Keel bolt tension

Allan Field allanfield47 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 11:35:58 PST 2020

Joe - You reminded me of something else... When we did a factory tour years
ago, Gerry Douglas recommended torquing the keel bolts at 1 year of age
then leave them alone thereafter. Of course, by the time we heard this,
most of us were way past 1 year of ownership (this was about 2004 when the
Association had an annual meeting/regatta in Marina del Rey). But I went
ahead and did it anyway at my next haulout.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - C387, #103 (formerly C320, #808)
Columbia, MD