[C320-list] Perkins M30 Injection Pump

Bob Borelli cassattc22 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 07:06:52 PDT 2020

Hello Doug,

Can you tell me where I can obtain literature on the removal and replacement of injector pump and injectors.

Also after bleeding the lift pump, how do you bleed the injectors?
By cracking all 3 injector nuts at one time and turning over the engine until fuel spills out?
Or cracking one injector at a time and turning over the engine?

I have read all available tech manuals for Perkins M30 that I have been able locate.
All additional M30 specific information would be greatly appreciated!

Bob Borelli  1995 Perkins M30 onboard #209