[C320-list] TV on board

Scott Lagerquist lgrqst at aol.com
Sat Oct 3 18:40:33 PDT 2020

We use the cell phone as a hotspot and stream Netflix and Hulu.  We use a 120 volt TV and used to use a 400 watt inverter with a 12 volt plug.  The LED TV’s draw very little power (250 watts)  We now have a 2000 watt inverter and it easily powers the tv and an X box for the kids.  We also use a USB portable hard drive with a lot of movies downloaded on it.  All work really well at anchor or at the dock in our yacht club.

Scott Lagerquist
Sea Esta
1994 Cat 320, #39
San Diego CA