[C320-list] TV on board

Jack Brennan jackbrennan at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 4 07:00:42 PDT 2020

Thanks to everyone for their replies and advice.

Clearly, I need to get up to speed on my cell phone. I wasn’t really aware that you could project onto a TV with it. I use it to talk to people and text. What a caveman!

Tech evolves with startling speed. Twenty years ago, I was cutting edge. I worked as a web producer at a daily newspaper, coding in Perl and Javascript, building pages in HTML, creating graphics and editing photos and video. In my spare time, I built top-end desktop computers for friends and family.

Now, all of that is Stone Age. The world has moved on while I putter around in sailboats …

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10