[C320-list] Stern Shower Leak

Ade Bateman ade.bateman at outlook.com
Sun Oct 4 16:57:09 PDT 2020

Yes, I also had this issue - my cockpit shower enclosure was cracked, and water was dripping through the crack and down the hose. If it is just leaking between the enclosure and the valves, then I imagine butyl tape should do it - I ended up having to replace the enclosure (https://www.ssicustomplastics.com/services/showers-and-washdowns/).