[C320-list] Deck light LED replacement for halogen?

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 06:54:11 PDT 2020

Doug, I used the marinebeam N1-225-CMB combination deck / steaming light to
replace my entire fixture.

https://store.marinebeam.com/led-masthead-foredeck-combination-light/

Doesn't line up with old mounting holes, but fixture is largely the same
size that requires two new holes, not a big deal (although admittedly I did
mine when mast was down).

LED's brighter than original and no more exploding deck light bulbs.

No connection with marinebeam, just like their products.

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206
Naples, FL