[C320-list] Deck light LED replacement for halogen?

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 07:08:04 PDT 2020

 Doug maybe this will help you https://forums.sailboatowners.com/threads/thanks-a-lot-perko.195756/
My 1994 boat has what I think is a Perko 170BMD12V combined steaming/deck light and it requires PERKO® Cat. No. 0070DP1CLR 12V, 15W for the steaming/masthead sectionand PERKO® Cat. No. 006812V20W for the deck light section. My deck light has been burned out since I bought the boat and I see is $33 at Fisheries Supply,  If it burns out at a frequency as you mention, it might be very worthwhile instead to replace the whole fixture with a new one having LED lamps. I've checked them out a little before and they are not very expensive (respectively ..... especially compared to bulb prices).
Dave Hupe