[C320-list] Drip-less Shaft Hose Installation

Dino Martucci lmcdima77 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 05:54:35 PDT 2020

 Hi Guys,

Thank you for your help on the " Replacement Procedure for Temperature
Sender Yanmar".

I am trying to understand now  where the dripless shaft house should be
placed.

In my recently purchased 320/H976,  the end of the hose is bundled together
with other water pipes from the engine and on top of the engine.

I would imagine with time accumulated water will leak on the engine and
this makes me suspect perhaps this is not right.

Could you please help me with this?

Also, is there somewhere a readme file so i can understand how to reply and
send post. I am having quite some trouble posting and tried to contact the
administrator but no answer.

Thank you in advance.