[C320-list] Drip-less Shaft Hose Installation

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Fri Oct 9 07:54:47 PDT 2020

See item 15 at
https://www.shaftseal.com/pss-installation-instructions.html
<https://www.shaftseal.com/pss-installation-instructions.html> for
guidance about proper installation of the shaft seal hose. The key is to
make sure that the end always stays above the water line at all angles
of heel so that water cannot flow all the way to the end.
I can't offer any specific advice since I don't have one. Based on the
instructions I might mount the end as high as possible on the bulkhead
on the port side of the engine. I expect others have dripless seals
might offer more specific guidance.

I'm not sure what kinds of problems you are having with posting. Your
post came through just fine.

Scott Thompson

--
Scott Thompson