[C320-list] Rear Storage in Catalina 320

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 13:01:05 PDT 2020

Ron

Love the idea of a storage container on top of the bread box!  Great place
to put some of the small items you want in the cockpit locker that always
seem to find their way to the bottom underneath the life jackets, lazy
buns, lazy bun drink holder, covers that come off various things while
sailing, etc etc.  I will be stealing that one.

We also use plastic boxes 3 that are not lidded to store all our cleaning,
waxing, epoxying, degreasing, supplies in the shelf under the seat.   This
tidies up that area pretty nicely.

Troy Dunn
Hull #514