[C320-list] Rear Storage in Catalina 320

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 19:33:24 PDT 2020

Dave

Sorry I missed your earlier question,  your posts don't seem to hit my
feed.  My AC is mounted behind the aft stateroom locker door that leads
into the area we are describing as under the stern seats.   This is a pain
if you ever need to replace the fuel tank.  I think my 2004 Cruisair AC
unit may have died...so...now I have to decide...move new AC unit elsewhere
or...do fuel tank preemptively then put new unit in same spot and let the
third owner of Hull #514 revisit this question in another 20 years or so...

I'll be posting a separate question about AC soon...

Troy