[C320-list] engine panel question

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Mon Oct 19 09:55:58 PDT 2020

I recently did some night sailing, which we do not do very often. When
running the engine I noticed that there was no light on the tachometer
or fuel gauge (both on the left), in contrast to the voltage and temp
gauges (on the right). Does anyone know whether the lights are
replaceable separately from the gauges themselves? Given the pattern in
might be a loose wire rather than burned out lights, but I'd like to
know what are the possibilities before removing the wheel, opening the
panel, etc.

This is on a Yanmar 3GM30F, 1999 vintage, European model engine. The
panel is the standard Catalina panel from 1999.

Scott