[C320-list] engine panel question

Bob Borelli cassattc22 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:00:10 PDT 2020

First I cleaned the light bulb contacts on my fuel gauge which worked, the light lite up for night time cruising.

Then I removed the bulb, read the number on the base I installed new no. 194 bulbs from Amazon.

If you can't identify the bulb number, Top Bulb website offers matching pictures of bulbs & their bases.

Bob Borelli  no. 209  with Perkins M30