[C320-list] LED Strip Lights to Modify Broken Florescent Fixture

John morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 19 16:25:29 PDT 2020

There is an LED light fixture which fits into the Florescent fixture. It has the pins on the ends which only serve to hold the fixture in place. You just need to attach it to the 12V wires which come into the florescent fixture,
. The only tricky part is to make sure you go through the Florescent fixture switch. I did this for the head florescent fixture and am quite pleased with the result. Cost is 40CAD from my local chandlery. When the Florescent tube at the gally stove quits I’ll replace it with this.
JohnM
1999#574