[C320-list] Diesel pipe cap

John Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 25 14:36:44 PDT 2020

I bought a green plastic Perko cap, because I didn’t like the diesel and water filler pipes being so close., I know of several instances where the water and diesel were exchanged, very poor design. All to say that the Perko fits but sits a bit proud of the fitting. Bought it at the local chandlery.
JohnM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone