[C320-list] Stack Pack purchased from Cheasapeake Sails

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 26 07:57:34 PDT 2020

Earlier in the year before August, I purchased a Stack Pack from Chesapeake
Sails.  The product was very good, but I had already made the decision that
I was not going to be sailing this year.  The boat is 20 years old and I
decided I was going to repair and upgrade were it made sense. My microwave
died last fall, I  had purchased a new i60 Analogue wind instrument.  So as
I approached haul out I realized that I had to remove all of the stuff that
was in the Stack Pack in order to put the winter boat covers on the boat.  I
will need to remove all the lines on the stack pack and tie them to the
lines forward of the mast.

In the spring I remember getting an email from someone on this list that
indicated that they were able to pull the entire stack pack off the boat
intact.

Frankly I never gave the winterized boat canvas cover a thought through the
summer.  Any advice on removing  stack pack would be welcome. If I can slide
the whole device off would be great!

Rod Boer

C320, Odyssey, 688