[C320-list] Stack Pack purchased from Cheasapeake Sails

mark at thehagertys.org mark at thehagertys.org
Mon Oct 26 08:24:56 PDT 2020

Rod - this is what I sent you on Oct 8, might not have made the trip:

Hi Rod -

As I recall, I untied the lazy jacks from the stack pack (tying them off to one of the shrouds), slid all the guides off the luff, unhooked the tack and clew, then slid the whole enchilada off toward the bow. From there we slide it into the cockpit and down through the companionway.

Hope this helps - I don’t think I’ve left anything out. A

Cheers, and stay safe

Mark