[C320-list] Water Heater

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Mon Oct 26 16:02:31 PDT 2020

Dan
Yes why not? If you work through to the logical conclusion, once the water in the heater has heated up there is little or no cooling effect on the engine water passing through it so the water going back is much the same temperature as that coming out - just like a bypass!
Graeme

Sent from my phone. Excuse typos!