[C320-list] Water Heater

RONALD HODEL ronandgail2 at me.com
Mon Oct 26 16:12:19 PDT 2020

I set things up so that my engine coolant only cools the engine. I have a diesel hydronic heater that heats the hot water tank and then circulates through radiators in the main and cabins. That way I can heat the hot water tank without running the engine. So yes, the hot water heater can be ‘bypassed.’

Ron Hodel
Lokomaikai #1070

Sent from my iPad