[C320-list] Dehumidifier, Warm Air Circulator Fan,

Dennis Cookson dennis at cooksons.net
Tue Oct 27 11:26:16 PDT 2020

Hi John,

I don’t know that model but I can recommend the Meaco DD8L Dehumidifier, which I deployed throughout last winter and it worked very well, keeping the cabin completely dry. It’s a desiccant dehumidifier so it’s ideally suited for operation in cold environments such as laid up boats, and comes with a drain tube that I feed into the galley sink. Also generates a little warmth which is welcome.

Regards,
Dennis Cookson