[C320-list] Dehumidifier, Warm Air Circulator Fan,

RONALD HODEL ronandgail2 at me.com
Tue Oct 27 11:25:42 PDT 2020

I use a dehumidifier - since I live 1 mile from the boat and go to the boat every day, I just set the dehumidifier on the floor up in the bow (in the Vee berth cut out area) and let it drain into its own tank. I empty the tank each day. When we’re gone from the boat for a while, I set it on the counter and put the drain hose down the drain in the sink. With 2 fans forward and aft, I’ve never had mold or mildew.

Ron Hodel
Lokomaikai #1070

Sent from my iPad