[C320-list] CHAIN LOCKER DRAIN HOSE

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 12:31:46 PDT 2020

 John - that is alarming that the hose was that brittle ( and my boat is 5 years older).
I know that the hose inlet and locker drain is accessed by removing the teak panel in front of the v-berth mattress.  By removing the wood panel covering the front water tank ( and reaching forward over the tank) you can reach the hose bottom and thruhull.
If you have specific instructions about what was easiest to replace the hose, I would appreciate knowing.  I may do this job (as well as replace or rebed the associated thruhull to make sure all is secure) before launching again next Spring.
Dave Hupe
1994 C320 (#32)