[C320-list] CHAIN LOCKER DRAIN HOSE

Mark Cole boatnboot at me.com
Thu Oct 29 13:17:20 PDT 2020

Yes, we would!  This sounds like an important project to do.  We all need to, at least, take a look at that hose and I know that isn’t even easy to do.

Let me know if you have any questions about submitting an article.  It can come straight to me, in word format.  The photos can be sent in jpg format.  I’ll let you know if I have any questions for you.

Sent from Mark's iPhone
Smooth seas never made a good sailor.