[C320-list] Someone replaced my line?

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Fri Oct 30 08:03:53 PDT 2020

Really Chris? Suppose you’d replaced all your lines just  a year ago, you'd be happy to give them the full cost of the new line?
Or they have put in expensive dyneema whereas you would chosse something more economical?

It has to be pro-rata surely? I’d pay for the wear and tear on my old line. The “use” that I have had from it, effectively.

If someone replaced all four tires on your car and did so with $250 tires rather than the $150 tire you normally have and you had just put 4 new tires on six months ago, would you still do that?

I’m not ‘having a go at you’, I’m just pointing out that it really does depend upon the circumstances

Graeme