[C320-list] Someone replaced my line?

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Fri Oct 30 10:55:16 PDT 2020

Point taken
I think I’ve expressed my view badly. What I’m really trying to get across is that in these circumstances I wouldn’t expect to have to DO anything. The onus is very much upon the rigger to approach me and explain what went wrong and ask whether we can reach a fair compromise etc
I would then be only too willing
But I would be very displeased to just be given a bill and expected to pay!
Graeme

Sent from my phone. Excuse typos!