[C320-list] Dinghy Outboards - Electic or Gas ?

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 10:15:42 PDT 2020

Roger, thanks for asking since I am beginning my dinghy/motor search now.

Greg, you have mentioned how happy you are with your Torqeedo but
intuitively seems like your dinghy type would also impact how well the
motor performs in the wild.

Is your dinghy a RIB? How heavy? How long?

Thanks and regards,

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206
Naples, FL