[C320-list] Raymarine ST60 Instrument Sun Cover

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 04:57:39 PDT 2020

Sara,
I have one, a bit faded, that you can have, email me your address and I
will mail it to you.

p.s. to all... I have a ST 60 speed instrument, an e7 MFD and a NavPod
altered to hold the e7 and two ST 60 or i70 instrument heads listed on ebay
if anyone has a need. I upgraded to an Axiom 9+

Chris Burti
Commitment #867
Farmville, NC