[C320-list] E-T-A circuit breaker for Anchor Windlass - Push-Pull Actuator?

Bob Borelli cassattc22 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 09:00:38 PDT 2020

Both ETA and Allied have confirmed the replacement for my existing 80A circuit breaker by comparing the ETA part number.
I went ahead and purchased a new ETA 80A Push-Pull circuit breaker from Allied Electronics.

Catalina Direct states this breaker no longer available.
However I was able to purchase a 30 AMP Push-Pull breaker for my water heater when plugged into 120V 30Amp service at the pier.
I did not understand that Push-Pull breakers are used as a ON-OFF switch for the water heater & windlass.

Wish my boat had come with instructions, this list has been most instructive!

Thank you for your responses!

New 80 Amp breaker number:  E-T-A 413-K14-LN2-80A     Allied # 70129074  $67

New 15 Amp breaker number:  E-T-A 2-5700-IG1-K10-DD   Catalina Direct # Z4173   $45

Bob Borelli
1995 C320 no. 209 'Elusive' at Sailing Associates Inc.