[C320-list] Routing of VHF and other wiring, from chart table electrical panel

Mike Mellon mmellon at cruzio.com
Mon Sep 21 17:31:41 PDT 2020

In a 1996 vintage boat, does someone know the routing of the large cable
bundle that exits the electrical panel through a large hole in the
bottom cover board behind the panel?

I have a VHF cable from the antenna (via the bottom of the compression
post) that is now too short to reach the VHF radio after a detective
Shakespeare AM/FM/VHV splitter was removed, but I can't seem to pull
more cable up from the wiring channel below which I can't seem to
locate.  I'd like to see if there is extra cable in there somewhere.

The alternative is to install a short SO 259 female -  PL 259 male
extension cable.

Mike
Cat320 #324 1996 LaVida

--