[C320-list] Pre-Purchase Survey Recommendations - Need Advice

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 15:46:54 PDT 2020

I think Jack and I came to very similar conclusions on cost.  See my FB
post.   Also, you will find an incredible wealth of info here.  FB is great
for sharing photos, arranging near term events, but the association is a
way better resource and repository for find,fix, finish on all sorts of
upgrades and repairs.

I wonder if we could get Jack to estimate his sweat equity in hours and
multiply that number by $100 for labor (probably a low ball on yard work)
and see how close his total price for a 1998 comes to the $80K mark...LOL.

Adding the 2 and 4 year old to this equation was a new data point for me.
You do not have the time for this particular boat...a boat in good
condition will require all the hours you will be able to find...unless you
are independently wealthy...in that case please buy a brand new Gunboat 66
and give it to me when you are done with it please.

Cheers

Troy Dunn
Hull #514