[C320-list] Change coolant 200 hours on engine

danb70341 at gmail.com danb70341 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 07:05:04 PDT 2020

I am replacing the water pump and was told to change the coolant first since it’s been some time from previous change and to use the defective water pump until process completed. I believe there are 4 qts of coolant in system and two drain plugs one for block other heat exchanger. Not sure on water heater. I will drain run fresh water through while slowly running engine then close plugs and add new coolant/antifreezes.  Is this process correct from those who have experienced the change?
Thanks for insights
Dan Bochniak

Tranquility 1995 #250

Sent from my iPad