[C320-list] Change coolant 200 hours on engine

Jeff Smith jeffreyssmith at live.com
Wed Sep 23 07:58:10 PDT 2020

Dan,

Which engine and which pump, raw water or coolant? I assume coolant. The M30 had a drain on the left side of the engine looking from the front. I would simply drain the coolant and refill while replacing the pump. On a car I would never change the coolant just to change the coolant again when you break the water pump loose.

I would have spare hoses and clamps on hand, though.

Others may have different thoughts.

Jeff
‘94, #121

Sent from a TRS80 computer